Some things we will need from you to complete the transaction
- We will need three forms of proof that you live outside Washington State. Acceptable forms include a Driver's License, Voter's registration
card, hunting and/or fishing license, or a utility bill. This will exempt you from Washington State Sales Tax.
- Once you select the right pre-owned car for you, we will agree on the figures and overnight you all the necessary forms you will need to
complete the transaction. All you need to do is to sign and return to us via mail or courier, to make the process faster.
- You will then need to pay for the car via wire transfer. This is simple and straightforward. The vehicle must be paid for in full before it
leaves our location - we must be able to verify receipt of your wire. Finally, we will fax you a copy of the title, and a letter from a
representative of the make that you've chosen, saying that the vehicle is clear of all recalls. That, plus the purchase order, must cure at
the border for 3 days prior to export. We have contact information for the border if you should need it.
- Please make sure that your province doesn't require any equipment that our vehicle may not have - daytime running lights are required in
most if not all provinces, and engine block heaters are required in some.
- Please inquire further by using our contact us form, or call us about any one of our vehicles.