Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Northwest Chevrolet of Bellingham is seeking an Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic to join our expanding team. We pride ourselves on low-employee turnover and an enjoyable work environment. If you have a great attitude and want to join a dealership that really cares about its customers, we look forward to your resume.
Our service department offers very competitive compensation and great benefits to our employees.
Position: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- The responsibilities of the Automotive Technician / Mechanic include:
- Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, drivetrain, electrical, heating and air conditioning.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Perform vehicle repairs within your current capability/skill level.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor and/or dispatcher if additional work is needed.
The qualifications we are looking for in an Automotive Technician / Mechanic are:
- 3 years of automotive technician / mechanic experience
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge in automotive repair and maintenance
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Good Communication and basic computer skills
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a very competitive wage based on experience
- Our benefit package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Offer 401(k)
- Paid Holidays